ssessing high school academic transcripts is one of the two formal university enrollment methods used at East Asia University of Technology in 2020.
What to notice when submitting High School Academic Transcripts for admission to EAUT in 2020?
- Academic transcripts are recognized and independent
In addition to the assessment of the National High School Exams results, reviewing high school academic transcripts is also the official enrollment method recognized at East Asia University of Technology in 2020. After successfully passing the review process, the candidate’s results will be recognized on EAUT admission system.
These results are completely independent of other forms of enrollment. For example, candidates who submit High School Academic Transcripts for enrollment to East Asia University of Technology have the right to register additional option for the National High School Exam (if desired), without worrying about the identical admission results.
- Ways to review
Currently, East Asia University of Technology reviews the academic transcripts in two ways:
– Option 1: Review of 5 consecutive semesters: This applies to candidates without full marks of Grade 12. The academic transcripts of 5 consecutive semesters from the 1st semester of Grade 10 to the 1st semester of Grade 12 will be reviewed. The total score of the three subjects in the group for admissions (depending on each discipline) shall be 18 points or more. Good or excellent conduct is required.
– Option 2: Review of Grade 12: This assessment applies to candidates with the full marks of Grade 12. The average score of Grade 12 as stated in the academic transcripts will be reviewed. The total score of three subjects in the group for admissions shall be 18 points or more. Good or excellent conduct is required.
- What to prepare
Candidates shall prepare the following documents:
– High School Transcript (01 notarized copy)
– Citizen card or identity card (02 notarized copies)
– Birth certificate (01 copy)
– Application form (as provided of EAUT)
– Admission fee of VND 170.000
Trường Đại học Công nghệ Đông Á
Tòa nhà Polyco Group, Đường Trịnh Văn Bô, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội.