With the aim of expanding employment opportunities for students in Banking and Finance, East Asia University of Technology has strengthened its cooperation with Vietnam Bankers’ Training Institute (Vietnam Bankers).
Founded in 2010 and an honor member of the Vietnam Bankers Association (VNBA), Vietnam Bankers has been a leading human resources trainer in Vietnam for the past few years, as linking candidates and employers in the field of Finance – Banking.
Vietnam Bankers is currently operating and developing in two main areas:
- Field of training: Vietnam Bankers Institute directly provides professional training, knowledge skills for students to create good quality inputs for banks; to train in-depth knowledge and improve professional skills for Bank staff.
- Human resources: The Institute directly links recruitment of personnel to banks operating in the territory of Vietnam.
In order to drive to good objectives of students and strengthen the close cooperation between University and Vietnam Bankers, the two sides signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement. The purpose of this cooperation agreement is based on the following areas:
– Program of practical experience of students to banks, branches.
– Internship program of East Asia University of Technology students at banks.
– Student recruitment program for East Asia University of Technology as official staff and / or seasonal staff at VNB and banks.
– The program offers 200 full scholarships to students of Economics, Finance – Banking yearly
In order to connect students to the programs, the Business & Employment Coordination Department in conjunction with the School’s Student Management Department have been actively involved in communicating and disseminating to students.
East Asia University of Technology
5th Floor, Polyco Group Building, Tran Huu Duc Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.